Do I have a new favorite destination or what? This is the third time in 14 days that I am visiting the new extension of the uber stylish Fashion Avenue in The Dubai Mall and this time for lunch at my favorite Emirati restaurant Logma.
I was super excited when I got to know that my favorite Khaleeji cuisine restaurant Logma has opened a second branch in The Dubai Mall. And I immediately made a lunch plan with a friend.
Is this branch any different from their Box Park one? In terms of food, its the same. But The Dubai Mall outlet is more spacious and has an outdoor dining area with a magnificent view.
The concept of Logma:
Logma[Arabic for mouthful] is a generous invitation to bite into UAE and the delicious Khaleeji cuisine in a friendly and authentic ambience that mirrors Dubai’s flair for combining the traditional with the contemporary.
The Khaleeji inspired decor of Logma has warm and sandy colors. We loved the blend of traditional with modern. The hanging glass lanterns gives it a magical and dreamy look.
As the weather was pleasant, we sat outdoors. The view outdoors is of the Dubai Fountain and that of Downtown Dubai.
We ordered two of their refreshing drinks-Dubai Nights and Desert Oasis. Open from morning till late in the night, Logma serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. It offers great drinks and food options, but I only wish they had more vegetarian options.
Here’s a list of few dishes that we ordered:
- Pomegranate Mozzarella salad was very fresh and tasty, perfect way to begin our lunch at Logma.
- Logma Fries are legendary and how could we not order it? The Logma Fries are seasoned with Khaleeji spices and mixed with crisp herbs. A must-order.
- Vegetable Samboosa was delicious and oh-so-addictive. It went well with the raita sauce.
- They offer a variety of khameer sandwiches and we had the Falafel Khameer Sandwich. As the sandwich already had tahini sauce, it was soggy and too soft. We didn’t enjoy it.
- The Chips Oman Logma Paratha was amazing, the kind of comfort food that I can eat everyday. The Paratha was rolled with cream cheese, hot sauce and Oman chips.
- The Lugaimat at Logma is outstanding, you cannot leave the restaurant without eating their divine tasting Lugaimat. We ordered the Lugaimat with Nutella and crushed pistachios.
- Nutella Well was very indulgent, rich and delicious dessert that had molten dark chocolate cake, Nutella, chocolate sauce, almond flakes, raspberries, vanilla ice cream, meringue and honey comb.
- We ended our lunch with a cup of Karak Tea and Macchiato.