On a shopping spree in The Dubai Mall, we decided to check out the newly opened Fashion Avenue. As it was lunch time, we wanted to dine at a new place and that’s how we came across 3rd Avenue Cafe. Though I must admit the cafe looked very inviting.
Located in the 1st floor of Fashion Avenue in The Dubai Mall, 3rd Avenue Cafe is a great place to enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner or to grab a quick coffee and cake.
As we had a hectic time shopping in the mall since morning, we wanted to have a relaxed lunch, and 3rd Avenue Cafe was the perfect spot for us. And the spectacular views of the Dubai Fountain and the iconic Burj Khalifa enhanced our dining experience at the cafe.
Hear what team 3rd Avenue Cafe has to say about their concept:
3rd Avenue Cafe presents delectable, visionary dishes with one of the most breathtaking views overlooking the inspirational Dubai Fountain. 3rd Avenue Cafe is your fashion and food destination with a fusion of tastes and aromas inspired by the timeless sands of Arabia, the pure diversity of Europe, the scenic beauty of Asia, enjoy a variety of flavorful dishes…experience a taste of world under the iconic Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world.
The decor of 3rd Avenue Cafe is very chic, contemporary and classy. Every top notch Instagram hipster will go gaga over their gorgeous interiors. The cafe also has an outdoor dining area that overlooks the Dubai Fountain and the magnificent Burj Khalifa.
Their lunch menu features everything from soups, salads, starters to pizzas, pastas, mains and desserts along with hot and cold beverages. We started with drinks first- Melon Mojito and Strawberry Mojito. Both our drinks were super fresh.
Below is the list of few of the dishes that we ordered for lunch:
- We were served a complimentary basket of their freshly baked Bread.
- Their Homemade Guacamole was creamy and tasty, we liked the addition of chili which added a bit of spice. Their homemade bread went perfectly well with the guacamole.
- Thai Crunch Salad had a melange of veggies and avocado tossed in honey mustard, sweet and sour dressing. Topped with crispy rice sticks, the salad was crunchy and delicious.
- Stuffed Mushroom Bites were a bit bland. It was served with marinara and pesto sauce.
- The Vegetable Pizza was loaded with veggies and tasted utterly delicious.
- The Pasta Primavera had fusilli pasta, veggies in a delightful primavera sauce and topped with shaved Parmesan cheese. We loved it.
- For desserts we tried Make Your Own Masterpiece where we were given a palette with cake, ice cream, caramel sauce and edible paint. My little girl had a fantastic time creating edible art. We relished their signature dessert.
- We also tried their newly introduced dessert Stack which was stacked with deliciousness and served with ice cream. Their desserts are unique, creative and absolutely fantastic.
- We ended our lunch with a steaming hot cup of Macchiato.
We enjoyed our lunch at 3rd Avenue Cafe. The taste, flavor, plating and presentation of the food and drinks was outstanding. The fabulous food and drinks was complemented by flawless service, warm hospitality and beautiful atmosphere. Yes, we’re definitely coming back again.