I was in Business Bay couple of days ago to catch up with a friend and she suggested Nurai Restaurant and Cafe for lunch. The restaurant is not even one year old but we were surprised to note that on a Tuesday afternoon the restaurant was full.
Nurai Restaurant and Cafe is a casual dining restaurant offering Lebanese cuisine along with Italian food, sandwiches and steaks. It serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Located in the Ground Floor of West Wharf Tower in Abraj Street, Business Bay– it seems to be one of the popular restaurants in the area. And here is the five reasons why you should visit Nurai.
- The View– Nurai is a spacious restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating arrangement. While the indoor dining space has Arabian inspired modern interiors with huge plasma screens, the outdoor seating area has weather-resistant outdoor furniture. The weather being wonderful in Dubai, we sat outside. We were impressed by the stunning view of the Dubai skyline. Nurai Restaurant by Dubai Water Canal faces towards Burj Khalifa so we got a magnificent view of the iconic Burj Khalifa.
- Manakeesh– Their freshly baked Manakeesh is a must-try and it comes in many different flavors. We tried the Zaatar & Labneh flavor and it was packed with great taste and authentic flavor.
- Delicious Food– Being a vegetarian, I tried only the veg dishes. They do have a lot of variety for vegetarians. We tried few dishes from cold and hot mezze- Fattoush,Hummus, Moutabel, Baked Halloumi, Spicy Potatoes and Chickpeas in yogurt based sauce. Everything we tried was delicious, flavorful and wholesome. We were also served freshly baked Arabic bread. From their pasta section of the menu, we ordered Penne Arrabiata that was served with Parmesan cheese on the side. Along with the food, we ordered two of their beverages-Iced Tea and Aruba. Both the beverages we ordered were ordinary, we didn’t like it that much. For dessert we ordered Lebanese Kunafa which was served with warm bread and it was topped with sugar syrup. The Kunafa was fantastic.
- Moroccan Tea and Shisha– We ended our lunch with soothing and aromatic Moroccan Tea which was brewed to perfection. Nurai is a great place for all shisha enthusiasts. Their shisha is worth trying.
- Service– You can expect warm hospitality and impeccable service at Nurai.
Overall, we enjoyed our lunch at Nurai. If you are looking for a good Lebanese restaurant that offers shisha in Business Bay, then Nurai Restaurant and Cafe is the perfect place for you.