We visited Barbecue Delights after a very long time, earlier we had tried their a la carte option and this time we tried their buffet. One of my friends who had buffet at Barbecue Delights before, had advised me to go there very hungry as they have a huge buffet selection.
And I am happy that I took her advice, as they really have an amazing selection of non vegetarian and vegetarian dishes. The best part about their buffet is that, it is very reasonable and affordable. Their dinner buffet is priced at just AED 65 on weekend and AED 60 on weekdays.
Barbecue Delights is a family friendly, casual dining restaurant serving an array of Pakistani, Afghani and North Indian cuisine. They’ve many outlets in Dubai, we visited their Oud Metha outlet, which happens to be their first branch in Dubai.
The restaurant is spacious with bright decor and comfortable seating area. We ordered our drinks first. The drinks are not included in the buffet. We ordered a glass of Watermelon Juice and Lassi. Both the drinks were refreshing.
- There were two kinds of soups- Mulligatawny and Chicken soup. We tried the Mulligatawny Soup and loved it.
- The salad counter had a good variety of salads. Our favorite was the mixed veg and Chana salad.
- There was a small section with cold mezze dishes like Hummus, moutabel etc.
- For starters, they had grills like chicken tikka, Malai tikka, mutton Seekh kabab, Afghani tikka, hara bara kabab and much more.
- For main course, there were many kinds of chicken, mutton, prawns and veg curries.
- There was a separate section for breads. The Kandhari naan and Roghani naan comes totally recommended.
- Apart from basmati rice, there was the sumptuous Kabuli Pulao.
- You have to make room for their delectable dessert selection. Some of our favorites from their dessert section were Gulab Jamun, Jalebi, Shahi Tukda, cream caramel and fruit salad.
Overall, we had a nice dining experience. The food, the atmosphere and the service was good. Barbecue Delights also does catering and home delivery.
Phone: 04 335 9868 & 04 335 9869