Yesterday when we stayed at the Fairmont Ajman for a weekend getaway, we decided to visit Al Fayruz Tent for Iftar. Al Fayruz Tent in Fairmont Ajman is the biggest and most lavish Ramadan Tent in Ajman.
Al Fayruz Ramadan Tent offers guests an unforgettable Ramadan experience. Its a place to enjoy traditional Iftar and a relaxed Suhoor. My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our Iftar experience here.
Al Fayruz is a spacious and expansive Ramadan Tent that has a blend of contemporary design with traditional Arabic touches. The decor of the place is tastefully done and the place looks elegant and classy.
Their Ramadan Tent offers various kinds of seating arrangement from small families to big groups. After stepping inside the tent, we were welcomed by their staff and given a table of our choice.
Our table had the Iftar essentials like Dates and Water. For drinks they offered traditional Ramadan drinks like Jallab, Tamer Hindi, Kamardin and Laban Ayran.
- Bread station with assorted Arabic bread and live Saj counter.
- Soup station with two kinds of soups. Our favorite was the traditional lentil soup.
- Cold mezze and salad station was amazing. The salads were fresh and tasty and the cold mezze station had all the Middle Eastern favorites like different varieties of hummus, moutabbel, babaghanouj, spinach bel zeit, stuffed wine leaves etc.
- Hot mezze had a selection of Arabic dishes like meat kibbeh, cheese sambousek, spinach fatayer and more.
- There was a chilled seafood counter too.
- The star of the carving station was the lamb Ouzi.
- Mixed grill offered roasted lamb leg, lamb kofta etc.
- Live pasta station was a big hit with the children. You could get pasta made according to your choice.
- There were many main course dishes from lamb roganjosh, chicken tikka curry to massaman beef curry etc.
- Dessert station was beautifully set up and looked inviting. Along with the Arabic sweets, it also offered traditional Emirati desserts and international sweet treats.
- Their ice creams are not to be missed as they had unique flavors like Umm Ali, Arabic Coffee, Ashta etc.
- There was a live crepe station too.
- Arabic coffee was also served.
The Iftar buffet at Al Fayruz Ramadan Tent was one of the few Iftar buffets that we liked this year. The food was fresh, delicious and flavorful. The Ramadan experience at Al Fayruz was not only about the food, it was an immersion of local culture and heritage.
Phone: 06 701 5757
Iftar timings: From sunset-9pm
Iftar buffet Price: AED 160 ++
Suhoor timings: From 10pm-4am
A la carte menu selection