BOXPARK is one of my favorite dining destination in Dubai and I’ve visited most of the restaurants and cafes there. Last week, when I visited BOXPARK with my family for lunch, we decided to dine at Le Trésor.
Le Trésor is a classic car cafe. Its an ode to a fascinating period of time in car racing. This car themed cafe is a must-visit place for all car racing enthusiasts. Le Trésor is a French bistro style restaurant that offers French cuisine in a relaxed and elegant atmosphere.
This is what Le Trésor have to say about themselves:
Feel like a spectator at a car race around Southern France. Dine in a laid-back yet sophisticated ambience featuring luxurious leathers and clean metals reminiscent of pedigree racing brands like Bugatti, Mercedes, Porsche, Bentley and Ferrari. At your service will be elegantly attired staff adding to an already elevated dining experience.
From the vintage car parked outside to car related memorabilia, Le Trésor is a perfect place for a car lover. Le Trésor’s interiors are also inspired by cars. We loved the aesthetically done decor of the place- relaxed yet elegant.
Le Trésor offers indoor and outdoor dining space. As it was too hot outside, we sat indoors. The bright and beautiful venue looks inviting. Le Trésor is open for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner.
After being seated, we were offered complimentary Bread and Butter.
Their beverage menu offers fresh juices, smoothies, lemonade, mocktails and hot beverages. We ordered Dauphine, a pineapple juice and coconut syrup based mocktail and Limonade A La Menthe, a homemade lemonade with mint. Both the drinks were cool and refreshing.
As vegetarians, we only ordered vegetarian food and we were not disappointed with their veg options.
- Salade De Chèvre- This salad had beetroot, cucumber, cranberries, red radish, pine nuts and goat cheese with raspberry dressing. As I love goat cheese, this was the perfect salad for me.
- Friture Montagnarde- This starter consisted of saffron arancini, breaded mozzarella, veg Tempura and spicy tomato dip. It was scrumptious.
- Ratatouille- This French classic vegetarian dish was loaded with great taste.
- Penne Pasta- As our main course, we ordered Penne Pasta with red sauce topped with Parmesan cheese. It was simple and delicious.
- Tartine Champignons- It was an open sandwich with portobello mushroom, caramelized onion, cherry tomatoes and Brie cheese. It was served with salad and fries.
- For dessert, we ordered the Croquembouche which was served in a Martini glass. It consisted of choux pastry balls, crème Pâtisserie, quince jelly, hot chocolate sauce and vanilla ice cream. Oh boy, it was Ah-mazing! We loooved this dessert.
We really enjoyed our lunch. The food, the service and the atmosphere was great. Le Trésor comes totally recommended for all the car and French food lovers.