One of my favorite hotels in Dubai is the classy and sleek Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights in Dubai Healthcare City. I’ve been to most of their restaurants and bar, however there was one place which I hadn’t visited and that was Market 24 and last week I decided to visit them for lunch.
Located at the Lobby Level of the hotel, Market 24 is a deli, bakery, cafe and restaurant. This versatile place offers Asian specialty dishes, gourmet salads, sandwiches, pizzas, pastas, healthy drinks, desserts and more. There is something for everyone here.
The menu of Market 24 is impressive, they have a wide range of dishes from various cuisines. Its a great place to visit for breakfast, lunch and dinner or to grab a quick bite. Guests can choose to be served at the table or opt for a quick grab-and-go. They also offer delivery service in Dubai Healthcare City and Oud Metha.
We started off with drinks. They have a great selection of hot and cold beverages. They also offer a separate Healthy Drinks menu. And we decided to order our drinks from that menu. Both our drinks were refreshing, healthy and delicious.
Here’s the list of food that we ordered for our lunch.
- Green papaya salad, the classic Thai salad was mildly spicy and extremely tasty. We loved it.
- Next we ordered the extremely delicious Mumbaiya grilled sandwich. It was a grilled sandwich stuffed with masala potato and tomato. It was served with mint chutney.
- From their sushi counter, we ordered a platter of Kappa cheese sushi. It was a freshly rolled cucumber and cream cheese roll. It was amazing and a definite must-try at Market 24.
- For our main course we ordered Nasi goreng. Though the vegetarian one was not on the menu, they still made it for us upon request. It was served with Asian pickled salad and chili dip.
- Green curry was served with Jasmine white rice. The Green curry was perfectly cooked and it was creamy, flavorful and delicious. Certainly worth ordering.
- As our lunch was heavy, we wanted to order something light for dessert. So we shared a Raspberry cake. The Raspberry cake was light, not too sweet and very tasty.
- We ended our lunch with a cup of Berry tea. We loved the tea selection, felt like trying each and every one of them.
Overall, we had a wonderful dining experience. We liked the quality and variety of food. And we also liked the fact that everything was freshly made. The pricing is reasonable and the service was good.
For reservation or more info call: 04 5531234
Opening hours: 7:00am to 11:00pm