DIFC in Dubai houses two of my favorite Italian restaurants in the city. As Italian cuisine happens to be one of my favorite cuisines, I’ve visited almost all the Italian restaurants in Dubai. However there was one restaurant that I had not yet visited and thought I’ll will give it a go. Well that place was Dinamico.
Located in the Concourse Floor of Sky Gardens Tower in DIFC, Dinamico is a casual dining restaurant that offers traditional Tuscan food made with finest Italian ingredients.
Dinamico is a cosy little restaurant with an indoor and outdoor dining area. The outdoor seating area has a stunning view of the DIFC skyline, with a lush green space for kids to play. Pity, I couldn’t sit outdoors as it happened to be raining that day.
The indoor area is cosy and homey with minimalistic decor. It is a family friendly restaurant. Loved the small cards with quotes that were stuck on the wall. They also have a retail section where you can shop for authentic Italian food products.
Dinamico has an open kitchen concept where you can watch your food being prepared. Well, that’s what I did. And I was happy to see that everything was made fresh from scratch.
Dinamico’s menu offers breakfast, lunch and dinner with a good selection of starters, salads, soups, pastas, risotto, pizzas, mains and desserts.
While I was about to order the food, my drink arrived. It was a healthy and tasty Apple and Carrot Juice.
I was glad to note that they have good vegetarian options. Here’s my grassy perspective on the food in Dinamico:
- We were served complimentary platter of freshly baked bread with olive tapenade.
- We had Burrata as our salad. It was one of the freshest Burrata that I’ve eaten. It was served with heirloom tomatoes and basil vinaigrette.
- Next to arrive at the table was Beetroot salad with goat cheese and pumpkin seeds. Not only did it look amazing tasted great too.
- The chunky Tomato soup with ricotta mousse and basil was hearty and extremely tasty.
- The wood-fired Bufalina Pizza was handcrafted to perfection and loaded with tomato sauce, buffalo mozzarella, olives, cherry tomatoes, basil and oregano.
- Ricotta and spinach Ravioli is a classic Italian dish. At Dinamico, it was made in a butter and sage sauce in a Parmesan fondue. This was one of the outstanding dishes that I had at the restaurant.
- The Risotto with porcini and truffles was rich, creamy and delicious. A definite must-try for all the risotto fans.
- Coming to desserts, I tried two of them-Cannoli and Cake of the day. The Sicilian Cannoli filled with ricotta, oranges and pistachios was a bit too hard to bite, didn’t enjoy it much; where as the slice of the Berry pie(cake of the day) was scrumptious.
I enjoyed my dining experience at Dinamico. The food, the service and the atmosphere was amazing. Dinamico Restaurant is the place to go for fresh, delicious and authentic Italian food.
For delivery call: 04 514 9899