I have been a fan of the popular homegrown concept Shakespeare And Co since they opened their first outpost in Jumeirah many years ago. My friends and I have visited their Jumeirah outlet for breakfast and lunch umpteen times. Now they have many outlets all across UAE and the MENA region.
A week back Shakespeare And Co launched an exciting new menu which is available in all their outlets in UAE. We visited their Burjuman Centre outlet and tried many of the new dishes on the menu.
The Victorian era themed decor of Shakespeare And Co gives it a vintage vibe. It is a great place to go with family, friends or colleagues and enjoy a good meal and relax.
When we visited their Burjuman outlet for lunch it was busy and buzzing with people. We started with two of their healthy drinks and while going through their new menu, we were served complimentary basket of Bread and Butter.
The new menu offers something for everyone- whether you’re vegan, vegetarian, seafood or meat lover; Shakespeare And Co’s new menu has it covered. Being vegetarians, we tried only the veggie options.
Some of the dishes that we had were:
- Beetroot Hummus with zaatar chips and pita bread. What a joy it was to dip the crispy chips into smooth silky beetroot hummus.
- The presentation and taste of the Mutabal and sautéed vegan protein served with a citrusy flavored salad was amazing.
- The Beetroot Power Plate was packed with delicious taste and the balsamic flavored chimichurri sauce gave our tastebuds an adventurous spin.
- We loved the way the classic sandwiches were reinvented with new ingredients, breads and presentation. The Vegetable Sandwich served with fries was wholesome and comforting.
- The vegan Voodles is as good as any classic pasta, but it is healthier and more nutritious. The Voodles was made of noodled carrot and zucchini tossed in tomato sauce, grilled eggplant purée and sautéed vegan protein bites topped with coconut shavings. It was one of my favorites in their menu.
- I think the seafood lovers will like the Smoked Salmon Crostini, Smoked Tuna Crostini and Seafood Paella. It looked good when it was served to our next table.
- To indulge in our sweet cravings, we ordered their new French dessert Choux Praline. It tasted heavenly.
- We ended our lunch with their freshly brewed Cappuccino.
We absolutely loved and enjoyed the dishes from Shakespeare And Co’s new menu. Congratulations team Shakespeare And Co for your delectable and fabulous new menu.