I first got to know about Éclair La Petite Duchesse when they sent me a mini box of their delicious Éclairs. My family and I loved the divine tasting Éclairs and we finished them off in a few minutes. Now we know where to order Éclairs when we are craving for it.
This Saturday when I was in City Walk Dubai to attend an event, I decided to visit Éclair La Petite Duchesse’s boutique.
The Éclair boutique and cafe in City Walk is an upscale and classy boutique that is dedicated to the delicious world of Éclairs. A definite must-visit to all dessert lovers, especially Éclairs.
The boutique is beautiful and vibrant with colorful murals adorning the walls of the venue. They also have an outdoor seating area. The place looks bright with natural sunlight seeping in during the daytime. The beige and white furniture adds a sophisticated touch.
Hear what team Éclair has to say about their concept:
Éclair is a unique patisserie concept in Dubai, entirely dedicated to the world of Éclairs.
We aim at the highest quality possible with tradition and authenticity in mind, sourcing the freshest and finest ingredients.
An art enthusiast, our French born head-chef, Bertrand Espouy has been expressing his art and creativity in pastry-making for decades.
His creations reflects his passion and unique approach to patisserie, with an emphasis on authentic taste and seasonal flavors.
I had already tried twelve of their Éclair flavors and loved it. This time in their boutique I tried their signature Éclairs. Some of my favorites were:
- Passion Fruit-An exotic twist on a classic Éclair, loved the hint of passion fruit on the top with a comforting mascarpone filling inside.
- Éclair au café- A traditional éclair filled with crème patisserie laced with powerful and attractive accents of arabica coffee.
- Raspberry- light raspberry filling bursting with the flavor of freshly picked berries.
- Rose and Pistachio- Fresh house made Pistachio paste blended with a light filling infused with a little orange peel. The icing is subtly infused with rose petals.
- Salted Caramel- Decadent caramel with a hint of salt to tickle the taste buds.
- Hazelnut- It has a perfect balance of hazelnut crémeux and milk chocolate filling.
These were my absolute favorites, apart from that they have many incredible flavors like the classic Éclair, chocolate & rosemary, yuzu, matcha, chestnut, vanilla, chocolate and more.
They also offer savoury Éclairs in their boutique and I tried the Mediterranean Veggie Éclair that was served with a salad in the side. I liked this flavorful savoury Éclair.
Their menu also offers fresh juices, mocktails, coffee and tea. To round it off, I ordered a cup of Caffe Latte. The latte was freshly brewed and tasted great.
To sum it up, their Éclairs were handmade to perfection and just melted in the mouth. All their Éclairs are packed with amazing flavor and are oh-so-awesome. They make fresh Éclairs every day. So you can expect only the freshest and finest Éclairs from them. The service, the hospitality and the atmosphere was fantastic.
They also have special gift boxes for all kinds of occasion. You can order by:
Phone: 04 427 9901