Recently, my family and I were introduced to Monviso, a natural mineral water. It is 100% natural mineral water from Monviso mountain in the Italian Alps. Monviso natural mineral water is known for its purity and quality.
Monviso launched its distribution center in Dubai and UAE couple of years ago. You can find Monviso natural mineral water in many popular supermarkets like Lulu Hypermarket, Al Maya Supermarket, Geant Easy Supermarket, Abu Dhabi Co-operative Society etc.
They have also started home delivery. For the price list you can check their website. And I’ve posted the link to their website at the end of my write up.
Purity in a bottle
Originating from Europe’s highest source at 2042 m altitude and protected at 3.8 c away from pollution and human settlement, Monviso is bottled at source in Northwest Italy at the foothills of Monviso mountain- the mountain whose water has been celebrated for its unique rejuvenating properties from ancient times.
Here are some of the reasons, why Monviso natural mineral water is good for you and your family:
- Monviso water originates from a subterranean and protected source away from human pollution. Hence its natural and pure.
- Highest quality from Europe’s highest source.
- Monviso is very light with a low mineral salt content.
- Monviso water has one of the lowest sodium levels in the world at only 0.32 mg/l .
- It can help lower and maintain blood pressure.
- As there is an absence of chemical and biological contaminants, its suitable for the preparation of formula and baby foods. Its suitable for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers and newborns.
- Monviso water bottles are packaged in PET plastic and are (BPA) Bisphenol-A free.
Monviso bottled water comes in different sizes. You can either buy them from the shelves of supermarkets or from their website.
Phone: 800 MONVISO