Friday brunch is like a Dubai institution, and I religiously follow it every Friday. Last Friday for a change, I thought I will do something different and that’s how I landed up at Na3Na3 for dinner. Na3Na3 is pronounced as ‘Nana’.
Located in the Lobby Level of The Address Dubai Mall, Na3Na3 is an all-day-dining restaurant serving Arabic food. Every night, it offers different theme night and Friday is a Lebanese Night. As Lebanese cuisine is one of my favorite cuisines, I decided to try their Lebanese theme night.
The restaurant has a contemporary and chic decor. The modern interiors is enlivened by subtle traditional elements of Middle Eastern culture. Na3Na3 has been tastefully done up in light hues. It’s a family friendly restaurant.
Live singing and belly dancing enhanced our dining experience. The Lebanese Night that starts at 7pm every Friday includes soft beverages. My friend ordered a Pina Colada and I ordered a freshly made Pomegranate Juice to drink.
The buffet was spaciously laid out in separate counters.
- Beginning of the buffet was the soup counter with 2 varieties of soups.
- Next to the soup counter was the international selection of various kinds of cheese.
- After that was a wide range of salad selection.
- One of my favorite section was the cold mezze section with all the popular Lebanese cold mezze dishes like hummus, moutabal, muhamura, tabbouleh, fattoush and more.
- There were live cooking stations for bread, starters and grills.
- There was a separate section for hot dishes and main course.
- Meat lovers had great options, plus fish and seafood too.
- The dessert selection had almost all the popular Lebanese desserts as well as traditional Arabic sweets.
- Apart from the Lebanese desserts, there was an international selection of sweet treats like cakes, pastries and pudding.
- For all those healthy diners who don’t want to indulge in sweets, there was a separate counter for freshly cut seasonal fruits.
- We ended our dinner with a refreshing pot of green tea.
The variety of food was good. We liked most of the dishes we tried, as it was great in taste and flavor. Authentic Lebanese cuisine at it’s best. The service was flawless.
Overall, we had a great time. We enjoyed the food, service, atmosphere and the live entertainment.
For reservations call: 04 888 3444 or
Lebanese Night At Na3Na3 every Friday evening from 7pm-11pm
Price:AED 260 per person(includes soft beverages)