Last Friday I had a Staycation at the beautiful Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel in Dubai with my family. While staying there, we were recommended to visit Le Metro Restaurant for breakfast. And that’s how we ended up visiting the restaurant.
Located in the ground floor of the hotel, it is an all-day-dining restaurant offering international cuisine. Le Metro offers a sumptuous buffet selection for breakfast and lunch with an exciting a la carte menu in the evening.
The restaurant has a welcoming atmosphere. We found the restaurant cute and comfy. It would have been wonderful, if it was a bit more spacious. The decor is modern and minimal, it has smooth wooden flooring. The walls are adorned with picture frames.
After being seated in a cosy corner, we were immediately attended by the staff. After placing our order for Coffee and Hot Chocolate, we set out to explore the breakfast buffet.
Le Metro Restaurant had all the breakfast essentials that can be expected from any good breakfast buffet.
Here’s the list of breakfast counters we visited:
- Juice counter had 3 varieties of fresh juices.
- The cereal counter had 6 varieties of cereals and next to it was the steaming hot oatmeal porridge.
- The bakery section had a variety of bread, muffin, croissants, cakes and doughnuts.
- There was also a counter with salads, cold cuts.yogurt and cheese.
- Freshly cut fruit slices looked colorful and attractive.
- The Arabic section had salads and cold Mezze.
- The Far Eastern section had some of the breakfast favorites of that region.
- The global section had eggs, sausage, hash browns, waffles, pancakes and so on.
- There was a small Indian section too. I was so glad to find my favorite Indian dish, Poha.
- There was also a live counter where they were making omelettes, pancakes and other dishes.
Overall, we had a good experience. Some of the dishes need to be improved. The service was top notch and the staff were helpful and courteous.