Does a venue named Turkish Steak Restaurant has anything for vegetarians or vegans to offer? You’ll be surprised by numerous vegetarian/vegan dishes in their menu. As vegetarians we were pleasantly surprised by their flavorful offering.
Located in the lovely suburbs of Jumeirah opposite to Mercato Mall, Turkish Steak Restaurant is an authentic Turkish restaurant and cafe. Their menu features breakfast, cold and hot appetizers, soups, salads, mains, steaks, grills, pides, pastas, desserts with cold and hot beverages.
Turkish Steak Restaurant also offers shisha. It is a spacious venue sprawled across two floors with an outdoor dining area. The modern interiors of the restaurant looks nice and it has a spectacular view of the iconic Burj Khalifa. As the weather was pleasant in the afternoon we sat outdoors.
They have an impressive list of fresh juices, mocktails and cold shakes in their beverage menu. We ordered two of their mocktails Drunk Melon and homemade Mint Lemonade. Both were refreshing and well made.
Some of the dishes that we ordered were:
- Crunchy, healthy and tasty Gavurdagi Salad which is their signature Turkish salad.
- Next we had their Cold Mezze Platter and it consisted of Hummus, Moutabel, Baba Ganoush, Muhammara, Coban Salad and Yogurt with purslane. Each and every dish was distinctly different and rich in flavor. We thoroughly enjoyed it.
- Their moreish Baked Cheese Mushroom was fresh from the oven.
- Crisp Cheese Rolls were delightful.
- We tried two of their freshly baked and comforting pides- Veggie Pide and Cheese Pide. They were amazing.
- The Turkish Bread that came along with our meal had a homemade goodness.
Our favorite part of our lunch was the dessert. We had Baklava with ice cream and Katmer. Both the desserts were rich, indulgent and absolutely delicious.
We rounded it off with authentic Turkish Coffee and Turkish Tea.
The food, the drinks, the atmosphere, the view, the service and the hospitality was outstanding. We can’t wait to visit them again and try their breakfast menu.
Phone: 04 344 3033