Sugar Factory, an American Brassiere from USA will be very soon celebrating its first anniversary in Dubai. And I finally got to visit them yesterday. Sugar Factory has 2 outlets in Dubai- Dubai Festival City and City Walk. I visited their City Walk outlet with my kids.
Nestled in the hip district of City Walk Phase 2 is the American eatery Sugar Factory. The restaurant is spacious with two levels of dining space and an outdoor dining area.
The decor of the place is funky, cool and chic. Along with monochrome interiors it has bright red sofas that adds vibrancy to the place. The walls of Sugar Factory is adorned with photographs of Hollywood celebrities. Crystal chandeliers gives it a classy look.
Sugar Factory also has an in-house candy store where you can buy a variety of candies of your choice.
Here’s what Sugar Factory has to say about its concept and offering:
Sugar Factory an American Brassiere from US famous for its mouthwatering menu handcrafted by a team of world class chefs. The menu is broken into several sections including a wide variety of pizzas, burgers, pastas, salads, seafood, sandwiches and more. The exclusive drink menu is like none other. The celebrated strip side eatery is well known for its candy goblets such as lollipop passion, white Gummi and a selection of the brand’s signature treats and merchandise, including the world-famous Couture Pops. Synonymous with the Sugar Factory brand, Couture Pops have become a phenomenon and have made confectioneries a celebrity accessory in the US. With several locations now operating around the globe. Sugar Factory is poised to take the hospitality industry by storm with an award winning combination of upscale “Sweets, Treats & Eats”.
A visit to Sugar Factory is incomplete without ordering their famous goblets. We started off with their signature Lollipop Passion Goblet and Berry Bliss Goblet. The goblets are huge in size and can be easily shared between 2-3 people. Both the goblets had a delicious mix of amazing flavors. My kids and I loved it.
We also ordered 3 wonderful drinks:
- Peach Love & Harmony- An explosion of fruity flavors with a hint of rose.
- Bubba Bubba Gum- A bubble gum flavored drink garnished with bubble tape.
- Red Velvet Martini- A dessert in a Martini glass, how cool is that! It can be had as a drink or a dessert. Red Velvet Martini tasted divine.
The food menu of Sugar Factory is as impressive as their drinks menu. Their diverse food menu offers a wide range of appetizers, soups, salads, mains and desserts. Whether it is breakfast, lunch or dinner, Sugar Factory has it covered.
Before our appetizers could arrive, we were offered a complimentary basket of Bread with Olive Tapenade.
- Crispy homemade Buttermilk Onion Rings were fantastic. It was served with Chipotle ranch dressing.
- Sugar Factory Signature Chopped Salad is their signature salad and comes with grilled chicken. As we are vegetarians, they made it without the grilled chicken. This refreshing salad had a medley of veggies and greens in an EVOO dressing.
- Their Fried Mac & Cheese Pops was comfort food at its best. A must-try dish in their menu.
- Bruschetta of the Day was the flavor-packed Mushroom Bruschetta that was served with a portion of salad and dip.
- Taco Mexicana Pizza is their signature pizza and it contains beef, but they can change it upon request, if you want veggie or chicken. Our veg Taco Mexicana Pizza was excellent. We liked the spicy Mexican flavor.
- Penne Pasta with Pink Sauce was creamy and tasty.
- Assorted Vegetables, Silken Tofu was a wholesome Asian meal with veggies, Jasmine rice and pepper-garlic sauce. Its a delicious meal that is good for sharing.
We ordered two kinds of desserts:
- The Brownie was a gooey fudge brownie sandwich with vanilla ice cream, topped with whipped cream, cookies, candied walnuts and hot fudge sauce. It tasted fabulous.
- Nutella & Banana Insane Milkshake was the second dessert that we tried. Recently, they’ve introduced 5 insane milkshakes in their menu. We tried the Nutella one. It was a super indulgent milkshake with vanilla ice cream blended with fresh banana and Nutella, topped with whipped cream, unicorn lollipop, strawberry filled candy and garnished with banana dipped in chocolate. It was served in a chocolate covered mug dressed in sprinkles.
Oh boy! What an extravagant dining experience it was. We loved our experience at Sugar Factory and can’t wait to visit them again. The food, the drinks, the service and the ambience was great. Be careful while ordering, as their portion size is huge.
For enquiries call: 04 448 9073